Good morning everyone! I got lots of sleep over the weekend and feel great this morning. Here is what is rattling about inside my head today.
- Spirit Airlines. OK, folks, if you are going to fly on the cheapest airline in America, one with only 42 airplanes and based in all places, Miramar Florida, don’t gripe if it takes you 19 hours to get from LA to Fort Lauderdale. In fact, I don’t want to hear anyone complaining about them ever again. You get what you pay for.
- The IRS is gearing up to hire 2,700 new IRS agents in order to collect the TAX that Obama and the “Tax and spend” Democrats have created in their socialized medicine program. I don’t care what side of the aisle you sit on, 2,700 more IRS agents is not going to make anyone jump for joy.
- The TAX for not purchasing health insurance will range from $695 to $12,500. Unless of course, you have an exemption for religious reasons or are members of an American Indian tribe. Which brings me to…..
- My newly formed American Indian Tribe, which accepts anyone who is spiritually Indian. For just $29.95 you too can be an American Indian, and exempt from being forced by the government to buy something.
- Hurricane experts consider all suggestions to downgrade a hurricane, including many who suggested pouring cat liter into the eye soaking up the warm moisture that powers it. These experts dismiss that notion saying it would take at least 100,000 tons of cat liter, an amount far too high. Hey buddy, I got four cats, I can offer you 100,000 tons of cat litter every month for a small fee of $29.95!
- Julia Durda is wearing a nice purple skirt this morning. That means rain this afternoon.
Have an awesome Monday folks.
Some Blogging Guy