Yes, indeed! Unless you have one terrific head of hair, and most guys really don’t, hair is more of a chore than a blessing. After fighting with thin flyaway hair that was gradually vanishing, I finally pulled the trigger about eight years ago and went bald. Below are the top ten reasons I am happy with that decision!
10. I can drive with windows open and not worry about my hair getting messed up.
09. No more hair spray, gels or Cracker Barrel lard to make my hair stay where I want it.
08. I can feel the wind caressing my bald head as I drive or walk.
07. I can walk in the rain without worrying about having to comb my hair back in place.
06. I never, ever have to wash my hair
05. I can draw pictures on my head with crayons to make small children and blondes laugh.
04. I look much meaner without hair, which comes in handy at times.
03. I get to wear more hats!
02. People love to rub my head for luck, and I love having my bald head rubbed.
01. And the number one reason I love being bald? People can rest their ears on my bald head and actually hear my brains spinning! (I charge a nickel)
Some Bald Blogging Guy