We all know that ultra liberals want to even the gender playing field and lower the status of women to that of men. They don’t just want that but they want gender eliminated entirely as a descriptive world. Women and men must be 100% identical, with all the same rights. Including going off to Iraq and Afghanistan to the front lines to kill and maim other people, while being killed and maimed themselves. Thus, the Zerobama administration is now allowing women to do just that.
Naturally, I disagree with that philosophy because as is the case with many ultra liberal philosophies, it is based on fantasy wishful thinking and not cold hard facts.
My reasons for disagreeing include:
1. Despite radical socialist democrats, women and men actually are different. For one, women carry children within them and give birth to human beings. That is amazing. Women are hard wired to be caring and nurturing, even if they do not have children of their own. Men are not. We like to blow up things and kill things. It is what we do really, really well. Maybe the only thing men do well. I am not saying that a trained woman sniper could not shoot some other person in the chest and watch them die, I’m just saying they won’t have fun doing it. It is outside of their nature.
2. Women are “civilizers”. They civilize the world and our society. A man can live in a tool shed with a broken milk crate as a coffee table. The second he marries curtains go up in the windows, ceramic tile goes in, and the man buys another pair of underwear. Women civilize men.
War is not civilized.
3. Men go off to war to protect our sisters, girlfriends, wives, daughters and mothers. If they are all with us on the front lines bleeding and killing, that sort of removes our incentive. Why are we out there dying and killing if we are not protecting our women??? We become less motivated.
4. Men go to war to impress women. To become heroes. To prove themselves. Hell, if a woman can do a better job in battle than what the heck does a man have to live for?
5. Men will remain protective of our country’s women and do the same on the battlefield, making it more dangerous for everyone.
6. If men can be trained to not be protective over our country’s women, then they will remain that way upon their return to society. Is that what we want in society?
7. If women can overcome their nurturing nature and learn to kill and maim people effectively, will they be able to switch that off when they return? Will they nurture their families and especially men? Men put bad memories in cardboard boxes, duct tape the box up and place it in the basement of our brain never to be opened again. War? What war? Women cannot do the same, and if they could, do we want that?
8. Statistics show that women in the military, regardless if in combat or not, have a significantly higher risk of sexual abuse and rape. You want to put them into the chaos of a firefight on the battlefield?
9. Speaking of the R word, if captured by the enemy …..well, you know where that thought goes and it isn’t a pretty place. A man would be just tortured and/or killed. I don’t even want to think about how a woman would be treated, before being tortured and killed.
10. Devaluing women so that they are identical to men is harmful to society. Men already suck. Men are the causes of most of the world’s problems. Do we really want to downgrade women? Do we really need more “men” in society?
I don’t understand the benefit to society to do this. Then again, I probably have a much more progressive idea of what society should be than most liberals.
I do not support downgrading the status of women.
But hey, that and $1.85 might get you a tall coffee at Starbucks.
Some Blogging Guy